Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I *Heart* Pyrex

I recently came into some of my Granny's kitchenware. This includes beautiful crystal bowls and plates and posh casserole dishes; however, what I really fell in love with was the old-school Pyrex passed along to me! I receieved 3 Pyrex brand dishes that are green with white flowers on them- I thought they were so beautiful and quirky! I soon got the idea to look these up and see their value- apparently vintage Pyrex is popular! The design is called Crazy Daisy and here is a picture of what I received:



Once I started looking at this stuff online, I saw the other vintage Pyrex designs and became hooked. What I am interested most in is brightly colored dishes- the reds and greens and yellows and mostly- the blues! I went antiquing this weekend and came across a gem- ROOSTERS!
I will definitely keep you updated on my Pyrex obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment